Obama accomplishments shine… like a dim bulb.
This post has been expanded and continued as a permalink – See Page: OBAMA ACCOMPLISHMENTS: An ongoing Saga
In no particular order…
- The stimulus, slush fund has failed.
How’s that “Hope and Change” working out for ya?
- Obamacare has been rejected by a large majority of Americans.
The silent majority has spoken.
- Obama embarrassed himself twice in Copenhagen (Olympics and the Global Warming Hoax Conference ).
Take a bow for those, Obama.
- The deficit and unemployment are destroying the Obama fiction, and the country’s identified Obama’s policies as the problem.
- Democrat candidates were humiliated in New Jersey, Virginia, and Massachusetts, and guess what? Patrick Kennedy has said he’s not running for reelection in Rhode Island. He’s got a 62% disapproval…
Can’t wait till the 2010 elections.
- Generic polls favor Republicans by huge margins.
- Sarah Palin is getting write-ups now in the Mindless Media that Barack Obama would kill for. Joe Klein and David Broder, the same day, wrote 90% lauding favorable pieces of Sarah Palin.
You go, girl!
- Of course, then there’s Robert Gibbs. We have to feel sorry for Obama because of Baghdad Bob Gibbs.
- Guantanamo Bay is still open.
God Bless the U.S. Military.
- Obama will not drop the idea of trying Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in New York City.
I don’t think we’ve heard the end of this from the Big Apple.
- Michelle Obama has told the world that her daughters are fatties.
- ClimateGate, a total hoax, has been exposed. Record cold temperatures worldwide over the past year, mind-numbing blizzards and Algore nowhere to be found.
If it doesn’t snow, it’s a sign of global warming… If it snows to much, it’s a sign of global warming… Am I missing something here? Really, that’s what it comes down to? What has happened to common since?
Oh, right, we’re all just idiots…
- Obama embraces bank bonuses after trashing them for a year.
Sounds a bits schizophrenic.
- Obama prematurely and awkwardly gives away the lie of not taxing the hell out of the middle class.
- Joe Biden has, in effect, said mission accomplished to Bush and Cheney for their brilliant policy in Iraq by claiming it’s one of the greatest achievements of the Obama administration.
We’ve moved from schizophrenic to delusional.
- The tea parties are working.
- There’s this story from The Politico: “Family Feud: Pelosi at Odds with Obama.”
“House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s increasingly public disagreements with President Barack Obama are a reflection of something deeper: the seething resentment some Democrats feel over what they see as cavalier treatment from a wounded White House.”
Modern day ‘three stooges’ — Obama, Pelosi and Reed.
- And then of course Dingy Harry has pulled the jobs bill. He’s reducing it from $85 billion to $15 billion.
The only ‘jobs’ this administration understands – Union and Government Bureaucracy employment.
Things are getting even worse for liberals. Is that even possible?
Actually its to be expected considering their ideology. Nothing has changed.